The most common answer to "How do you get into the music industry?" is:
"It's all about who you know."
If you make it through the application process, you'll know us! Invested Tour Placement Program can give you the chance you've been hoping for.
How the program works:
- You fill out an application.
- We read it.
- If you pass muster, we'll schedule an interview (possibly a few).
- If you make it into the group, you'll sign a 1 year contract with us and have to prove with a budget how you won't go broke while working in the program.
- There will be online training and some in-person training. Depending on where you live, some of you will just be enjoying learning the hard way on the road".
- When the time comes, we'll place you on a tour where you will work your butt off and prove yourself as the awesomest crew member ever. You'll be paid a small day rate that Invested will take a percentage of to pay for the training.
- Once your 1 year term expires, you'll likely know enough people to get a gig on your own! Maybe even get a gig at Invested.